PP space and sliding door bolt

Tailfins

Advanced Member
Hi, all, I'm new here. I have two questions about the Hawk model.

1. What are the dimensions of the space under the sofa that is reserved for a Porta-Potty? This would determine which PP models would fit.

2. Regarding the storage cabinet over the sofa, in pictures there seems to be a kind of bolt thing in the middle that would preclude sliding open the door. What is that and how does it work?

Thank you very much for any and all input. :)

Hello Tailfins

The cut out under the couch on the new Hawk Models is pretty small.

The only size porta potti I have seen fit is the Thetford 135.

http://www.thetford.com/Home/Products/PortableToiletsHome/PortaPotti135/tabid/163/Default.aspx

The small circle you see in the passenger side storage cabinet is just a rubber stopper. When pushed on a little, it will slide behind the other sliding door on the cabinet. The only reason for this is to better keep the doors closed when traveling on rough roads.

Hope this info helps ...

=======================================================

Hi, all, I'm new here. I have two questions about the Hawk model.

1. What are the dimensions of the space under the sofa that is reserved for a Porta-Potty? This would determine which PP models would fit.

2. Regarding the storage cabinet over the sofa, in pictures there seems to be a kind of bolt thing in the middle that would preclude sliding open the door. What is that and how does it work?

Thank you very much for any and all input. :)

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 317
Thanks, Stan. That answers my questions. Just went downstairs and checked the still new in the box PP I got at a going out of business sale last year. Darn! It's a 235. But the thing is so tiny it's hard to picture anything being smaller. Only about 12" high. Maybe the 135 and 235 are the same size, just different options or something.

Those are the exact measurements of my 235, so I guess we can add the 235 to the 135 as PP models that will fit the Hawk space.

Back
Top Bottom