Pressurized Solar Shower

ElGuapo

Hi all,
I'm rather new to this forum but recently acquired a 1996 Grandby which I've slowly been refurbishing including replacing the forward wood roof mechanism, installing a furnace and water pump. Anyways, I saw this thing on Kickstarter that got my attention and I thought maybe others would like it too. I am no way connected to this project, just thought it looked like a cool idea and something that I could mount on my roof rack. Check it out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1199868030/rack-mounted-solar-shower-pressurized-hot-water-on

Unfortunately I think he only has 3 more days, but it is super close to being funded.

Thanks.

ccc403735363d8b9df15b089d290d6c5_large.jpg

I made something like this for my ATV to carry water for my dogs and to clean up after hunting. I never thought of pressurizing it but it would be easy to do.

This already exists, is the same basic concept, more portable, less pretentious, easier to duplicate DIY, or fix/replace:

But, it has a terrible product name. There is another one made by a boat company called Duckworks. Also not the greatest product name.

I have the Duckworks pressure shower, 2 Gal. Have not used it yet but it is well made and looks nice ;o) And doesn't take up much room or weigh much.
Dusty
In Osceola NF, Ocean Pond CG. Nice place, Florida Trail, empty roads for biking. 60 miles to Jacksonville beaches.

I've been wanting to try one of these for a while. So what the heck...I'm in. Will let you know how it works.

If I didn't already have a hot water heater I'd consider it. I like the fact that you'll have hot water ready when you arrive somewhere, no waiting.

Back
Top Bottom