^*Price Drop* 2017 F150 Supercab 4x4 with 2017 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Model **Camper SOLD** Truck fo

Missing Link

This is an almost perfect go anywhere adventure setup. We ordered it from the factory in 2017 and designed it to be a long-range/back country rig. The combination of the Four Wheel Camper and the F150 has exceeded our expectations. The truck is completely stock with the exception of a custom fabricated spring pack from Deaver (no air bags). That, coupled with the heavy duty suspension package from Ford (2,200 lb. payload) and the “E” rated Cooper Discoverer tires easily handle the camper weight. The V8 motor provides plenty of power and regularly gets over 15 MPG (on an Alaskan trip it averaged just over 16 MPG) and has close to 600 mile range so there is no need to carry spare gas cans. This is a well thought out (of course, I am biased since I thought it out J) rig that we are sad to part with. Some personal health issues are forcing us to change the way we travel. Below are some of the key features of the truck and camper. I will be happy to provide greater detail and answer any questions if you contact me at:

oldroaddogs99@gmail.com

2017 Ford F150 Supercab, XLT 4x4:

66,600 miles

5.0 V8 m0tor

Heavy Duty suspension package

36 Gallon fuel tank

Cooper Discovery “E” rated (comparable to 10 ply) tires with only 30k miles

Deaver spring pack custom fitted to our camper

Easy hitch rear entry steps

2017 Four Wheel Camper

Front dinette model with full cabinetry and lots of storage

Outdoor shower

No hot water heater (we opted for the large storage space instead)

Mid-sized compressor refrigerator (85 liter)

Defects: No dings, dents or mechanical problems with the truck. A few years ago when we had air bags, one of the air bag mounting brackets shifted position and severed a rear brake line. It was repaired by a Ford dealer. That is the only problem that we have had. The camper has several minor dents in the aluminum siding that you have to really look to see.

Selling price is $51,000 (about the cost of a modestly equipped new truck these days). We are located in Central California halfway between Bakersfield and Fresno.

A comparably equipped 2023 Hawk would cost $32,000.

(We prefer to sell this as a package but will sell the truck for $29,750 and the camper for $21,750)

Attachments

• Resized Ford exterior #1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

• Resized Ford exterior #2.jpg
    856 KB · Views: 52

• Resized Ford interior #2.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 53

• Resized Camper interior #1.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 51

• Resized Camper interior #3.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 50

• Fogo Island #1.jpg