Prinsu Rack

ETAV8R

A few months ago I discovered Prinsu racks and wondered if it would fit between the cab and the overhang of the FWC. I searched and didn't see any posts. Here's a Prinsu on a Tacoma for reference.
http://www.prinsudesignstudio.com/

Now I'm sure some will ask why since the rack portion won't be able to be accessed. Well it would be for two things. To mount a light bar onto and also have a rigid wind fairing/break in place. I currently use a Yakima wind fairing which works ok but mounting a light bar onto it is gonna be tricky and tacky. Plus my camper doesn't live on my truck so when it is off it would be possible to put stuff up there.

img_3066-jpg.2607388

I have thought about this too, and would be keen to hear if anyone has actually tried it. My flatbed sits a little higher than the drop in campers, so there is likely enough space, but I wonder if there would be a risk of the camper hitting the rack when flexing? My interest in this particular rack is that it sits a bit further forward than a lot of other racks, which is important to have an effective wind fairing with the extended cab over on the flatbeds.

Back
Top Bottom