Propane System for Grandby Shell

Any progress NWCamper?
I'm curious as to how you did/will mount the exterior valve. My heater died, so I yanked it -gaining alot of extra space as well as shaving a considerable amount of weight. I plan to use that propane line as an exterior access point. I'm going to use a quick connect fitting but haven't yet figured a good way to securely mount it.
Hope your project is going well. Maybe a build thread in the future?

Hey Krg,

I have been slowly researching and acquiring all the parts needed for my propane system. I decided to mount the tank internally. The compartment is located in the front passenger side of the camper and is vented to the truck bed. All seams will be sealed with permanent caulk per Pods suggestion and the lid will be gasketed and held down tight in some manner. I found some specialized bulkhead specifically for through-mounting flexible propane lines through bulkheads so the propane locker will be airtight. The propane line will run the Wave 3 indoors and can be fished through the turnbuckle door to the outside for outdoor cooking with my campstove. It could also be used internally to run the cookstove in the rare event I cook inside. I think it will work out quite nicely and safe. When I start assembling it I will post a thread along with the other mods Ive been making to my camper.

Back
Top Bottom