Question

jon

Advanced Member
Does anybody have or used a product called Camera Armor rubberized camera protection. I've been looking at it, should I order?

Does anybody have or used a product called Camera Armor rubberized camera protection. I've been looking at it, should I order?

Strikes me as a gimmick. Not sure that that thin layer is going to matter much if you drop your camera. Also looks like dust and/or moisture might collect between the "armor" and the camera body.

When my Nikon is out of its bag (or Pelican case) I'm careful. If conditions are really marginal, it goes back into a drybag case or the hardshell pelican. If it's raining, I have a "raincoat" for it.

Granted, it looks "cool" and "rugged," but I for one wouldn't drop the $40.

The Rubberized Camera Armor Kit offers a perfect blend of good accessories, such as two spare batteries; mini Charger; LCD screen protectors; and the 6-piece lens & camera cleaning kit.
However, my Canon Rebel T1i would not fit comfortably within the armor; it appears the measurements are not an exact match to the camera.
Not bad if you never want to change lens or use a tripod. By the time you change the lens the shot you want is gone.

Back
Top Bottom