quick fist clamps

Good stuff, thanks. Do you have experience with these Herr42? Do they last?

I'd be curious to see some of the apps that folks here have used these for...anyone care to share?

yes the do. i have a set on my front bumper to hold the camp shovel. they show no deterioration after a couple of years in the sun.

makes dealing with the shovel a lot easier than it was using a complex tangle of bungee cords.

I'd be curious to see some of the apps that folks here have used these for...anyone care to share?

Here's a pair holding my Mag Light:

Attachments

• camper2.jpg
    camper2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 187

I've got a few Quickfist clamps on my truck. Been using them for several years and very happy with the results.

Here's a photo showing how I use them to carry a shovel and a pulaski in the open truck bed:

Click the photo above to see more pictures of the mounting system and the ammo can storage.

And a picture showing how I use one in a larger size to carry my fire extinguisher:

I buy my Quickfist clamps from Sierra Expeditions:
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=90

Hi Suni, fifteen days and counting. :)

Like Bob, Iv'e used them to hold my flashlights in place as well as attaching the shovel to my high-lift jack.

marc

Until now Marc's use of quick fists on the back of his camper was all I had seen before, thanks for the posts. Gives me lots of ideas. Any others out there?

Cort

The ones I used to attach my shovel to the high-lift have been exposed to the elements for three yrs and are holding up fine.

marc

Back
Top Bottom