Random FWC Photos

Overland Hadley

Contributors
I am planning a Four Wheel Camper purchase and have been scouring the web for photos while I wait to order mine.

I did not see a photo thread here so I thought I would start one.

Post up photos of your FWC, old or new, exterior or interior, close up or far away. (Also paintings, drawings, digitized images.) If it is a FWC and you think somebody would enjoy seeing the photos post them.

As I do not have a FWC camper yet, here are a couple that have inspired me.

ffwc.jpg

And here is an idea of what my rig will look like with a FWC.

Be careful what you ask for. The last time I posted a photo of my FWC, I started a photographic integrity argument that became so intense that members quit the website. It all seemed so silly; but there is no accounting for what people hold dear.

OK, you asked for it.

marc :cool:

Attachments

• 4x4.jpg
    4x4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 3,306
  • day4-14.jpg
    day4-14.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 3,654
  • WTW-PV_081.JPG
    WTW-PV_081.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 3,070
These are guaranteed fresh -- taken tonight and uploaded from where I'm camped on a remote part of Abert Rim in south-central Oregon (remote but with cell-Internet coverage!).

This one is more scenic than helpful...except that it might help you visualize what it would be like to have your FWC on a semi-arid high-desert plateau...
biggrin.gif

abert-fwc-1.jpg

A little more of a close-up...
abert-fwc-2.jpg

These are guaranteed fresh -- taken tonight and uploaded from where I'm camped on a remote part of Abert Rim in south-central Oregon (remote but with cell-Internet coverage!).

Oregon has some surprising mobile coverage.

Be careful what you ask for. The last time I posted a photo of my FWC, I started a photographic integrity argument that became so intense that members quit the website. It all seemed so silly; but there is no accounting for what people hold dear.

Yes, Jon&Sue, whatever you do, do not put that photo of your FWC back up on this site! There is no telling who else you might drive away. :)

I think I saw the photo you posted. Why not post it here, this is "Random" shots, anything is accepted.

I have added "paintings, drawings, digitized images" to the first post.

This picture was taken on June 27th, on hwy NM-4 in the mountains of northern New Mexico.
We had just finished up with Amateur Radio Field Day when the hail started to fall.
FWC Blazer camper on a 1987 GMC Jimmy.
Ed
KA8JMW

Attachments

• Blazer camper in hail.jpg
    Blazer camper in hail.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 2,089
No new shots to post here but there are a couple of threads from about three years ago (back in the "erod" days) on both interior and exterior pictures that are worth checking out. So, if someone with good search and link skills can find them they would be a good source here of information for Overland.

I am planning a Four Wheel Camper purchase and have been scouring the web for photos while I wait to order mine.

Welcome OH. I have followed your build and some of your trips on Expo. You do some pretty serious traveling (and photography). I have a Taco like yours and have gleaned some good ideas from your build. Personally, I think you have made the right decision to go with a pop-up rather than the shell you've been using. You will not regret it. If you have not come across him yet, there is a guy on this forum (Kodachrome) who sounds like a twin of yours. Takes extended photography oriented trips, drives a silver access cab Tacoma, shifted to a pop-up a while back, etc. Check him out.

there is a guy on this forum (Kodachrome) who sounds like a twin of yours. Takes extended photography oriented trips, drives a silver access cab Tacoma, shifted to a pop-up a while back, etc. Check him out.

Wasn't Kodachrome the guy who left -- over the modified-photography discussion? (with a name like Kodachrome, how can you be anything other than an old-school purist?)

I think I saw the photo you posted. Why not post it here, this is "Random" shots, anything is accepted.

I have added "paintings, drawings, digitized images" to the first post.

In that case I'll take a chance and post this other photo that I shot last night...after the light changed radically
biggrin.gif

Abert-FWC-1mod1.jpg

The first one is - with the girly bumper :D

The blue/green one? I see....not that there's anything wrong with that....
rolleyes.gif

The blue/green one? I see....not that there's anything wrong with that....
rolleyes.gif

No the Ford F250 in the first photo....

In that case I'll take a chance and post this other photo that I shot last night...after the light changed radically
biggrin.gif

Abert-FWC-1mod1.jpg

I have heard of that interesting light you can find in Oregon. :sneaky:

This is a great rig, maybe one day I will move to a full size truck.

What model is the FWC?

2008 Hawk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom