Upgraded the rear window

Patrick, that window is pathetic! I hope you sent it back, and gave it an appropriate review. I’d reorder and keep reordering until you get a replacement that is intact.

Patrick, that window is pathetic! I hope you sent it back, and gave it an appropriate review. I’d reorder and keep reordering until you get a replacement that is intact.
Good advice. It is at the UPS store heading back. I could have made it right and mounted it, as I mostly always do, but agreed it should come better than that. Maybe when get around to ordering again there will be a different batch run.

Vic frame and window is right just shifted down.

I had the same experience as @pvstoy when I opened mine this morning. The butyl at the corners were exactly the same. I was about to send it back but just decided to pull it off. Only took a few mins, used the ball of butyl to clean up all the little bits of it clean. Then just added some 3M silicone sealant and reinstalled the window. A little annoying but I'm going to be happy to replace my cracked and faded door window from 2003.

Back
Top Bottom