Random FWC Photos

Snowy summer morning in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

gallery_1902_149_124182.jpg

From my trip to NorCal. I found this nice Silver Spur on a Raptor. Also my truck in the same location-Pine Creek Road. And an Alaskan that was up there enjoying the scenery.

5444 said:
Leaving for God's Country in a month. This was a test run around the block. I will bring the doors when I leave. I hope I get 10 mpg.
how did this work out for ya? i haven't put a camper on yet, but i flat tow an early bronco at 5000 lbs (it has trailer brakes). wondering how combining the two will be.

PM sent to

broncotime said:
how did this work out for ya? i haven't put a camper on yet, but i flat tow an early bronco at 5000 lbs (it has trailer brakes). wondering how combining the two will be.
Broncotime.

Been a while since I was on this forum. Yes, Life gets in the way. Figured I would post the most recent pict of the adventures! Hope all is well with everyone!

Here is my new Hawk, just got it Saturday. It has front dinette, refrigerator, furnace, water heater with outside shower, 2 batteries and some other options. This is going to be a lot of fun!
img_96210_0_8b22d7774c7aecaf4cff8eae822e6cfa.jpg

JCatt, welcome to the forum and congrats on the new camper. You and the little one there are really going to enjoy it.

Bill, congrats on finishing your camper. The photos on your build thread are very impressive. Like others have said, you possess skills I don't have.

Back
Top Bottom