Random FWC Photos

wicked1 said:
Here's my little camper. This spot is somewhere around the Colorado, Wyoming, Utah borders.. Was crossing all of them while looking for a spot on some BLM land.
Fleet on Tacoma.

My 5 year old took this photo while I was cleaning some dishes.. Didn't even know until a week after I got home and was looking at my photos.
He's got skills.

Here's a few from earlier this spring on a trip out to California. This was in the Mojave Preserve

Attachments

• IMG_0210 (1).jpg
    IMG_0210 (1).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 273
Very nice area and spot. What is the daily temperature range there in July ? Are you high enough that the temps are moderate?

buckland said:
Very nice area and spot. What is the daily temperature range there in July ? Are you high enough that the temps are moderate?
No problem. Above 5kft highs in the low 80s and overnight in the 50s.

Recent trip to UT to grab this jewel. RAM3500 and FWC Hawk on a Hillsborough flatbed with custom boxes and swingouts for trash box and spare.

Utah RT92 near Sundance:
FU0STL1m.jpg

170XIRJm.jpg

Antelope Island SP, Utah
j21lUPfm.jpg

That looks like (I hope) Heaven.
may i ask how you got you're camper out on that beach it looks like an island?

^^^^ I don't believe the OP has seen these questions. If I may:

The awning is a Fiamma F45s with optional vehicle mounts for the awning legs (legs are typically just staked to ground). I have the same awning on my FWC Hawk. Excellent awning...love it.

The beach shown is Cape Lookout National Seashore on the barrier island in North Carolina. Access to the island is by private/for fee ferry. The NPS website has more information about island camping and access.

needsmoresalt said:
After a nice few days on Cape Lookout, NC.

raven2.jpg

raven3.jpg
Amazing set up. Do you mind sharing what if any suspension modifications you’ve made to the tundra? You’re carrying a lot of great stuff. I have a Hawk on my tundra, added airbags so far, that’s it.

buckland said:
Great shots!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Nice photos Andy.
Frank

Thanks guys! I'm trying to get my wife more comfortable with driving these narrows so next time I can ride my bike down with her in the chase vehicle.

That odd shaped rock in the background shows up here in this 2012 photo of our Tundra.

Then again on a 2013 trip with the Ski3pins.

North of Arches, UT, BLM. Our favorite UT spot. Two entrances to hike into the park, rarely see another soul.

Attachments

• IMG_1234 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1234 (1).jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 125

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom