Random FWC Photos

the ultimate 4-Lo test, up the loose-sand hill. Everybody made it!

YmmBb3z.jpg

This was the best rally ever with 40 rigs compared with around 20 when we go to San Clemente.

Thanks to Stan and Dan of Four Wheel for bringing breakfast, snacks, drinks and firewood. The Main Street Event Center was the perfect place to hold a rally with electricity, water, lights, clean bathrooms and showers. I think we are going to go there again next year as we spent very little time exploring the park.

Thanks to "Rich and Kim" for leading the tour. and Larry for doing the "back-door" on our little group of 24 vehicles: 17 Four Wheel campers, two Jeep Cherokee's, two Samurai's and one couple in a four door Frontier as they wait for delivery of their new Fleet.

Bet the visitors were surprised to see so many campers on motorcycle and dune buggy trails. In fact the only camper we ever see negotiating the trails are Four Wheel.

Whomever had the drone, could you post the video on WTW so those of us that don't know or use Instagram can see the video too.?? Thanks.

I took a video on my old Kodak point and shoot. Half of it didn't come out. working on adding pictures soon . time to buy a new one.

RC Pilot Jim said:
This was the best rally ever with 40 rigs compared with around 20 when we go to San Clemente.

Thanks to Stan and Dan of Four Wheel for bringing breakfast, snacks, drinks and firewood. The Main Street Event Center was the perfect place to hold a rally with electricity, water, lights, clean bathrooms and showers. I think we are going to go there again next year as we spent very little time exploring the park.

Thanks to "Rich and Kim" for leading the tour. and Larry for doing the "back-door" on our little group of 24 vehicles: 17 Four Wheel campers, two Jeep Cherokee's, two Samurai's and one couple in a four door Frontier as they wait for delivery of their new Fleet.

Bet the visitors were surprised to see so many campers on motorcycle and dune buggy trails. In fact the only camper we ever see negotiating the trails are Four Wheel.

Whomever had the drone, could you post the video on WTW so those of us that don't know or use Instagram can see the video too.?? Thanks.

I took a video on my old Kodak point and shoot. Half of it didn't come out. working on adding pictures soon . time to buy a new one.
And a huge thank you to you Jim!

Thanks EnviroProf and ski3pin.

Bending the rules a bit, some "fun" pics from past road trips ...

ndDl5dY.jpg

54WeOWt.jpg

4UGHYCd.jpg

PravPj4.jpg

RCLu3GK.jpg

AlX9ze5.jpg

8YnIkPq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom