Random FWC Photos

From last weekends inaugural trip in our new Hawk. IMG_20180210_192317_258.jpg

Took me a min. Trikebubble
I see the snow, wondering what it was at first. So how was the inaugural outing?
Where did y’all go.
Russ

CougarCouple said:
Took me a min. Trikebubble
I see the snow, wondering what it was at first. So how was the inaugural outing?
Where did y’all go.
Russ
First outing was a great success. We went up around the Nickle Plate XC-Ski area in the mountains near town. It's at about 6000ft, and the snowshoe trails are fantastic. It really dumped on us overnight but we stayed warm and toasty inside the camper.

Yer killing me, Suni!
Those Baja pics are muy sabroso!

Here's the best NorCal can wish for,
recalling late snow last April.
Sierra Valley

Just starting to go through pictures from my October trip to Montana. Sunset & sunrise on Fort Peck Lake.

sunset low.jpg sunrise low.jpg campsite .jpg

jim

New Fleet shell installed on my Tacoma dual cab long bed this week! Can’t wait to get her up to the slopes and to the mtn bike trails!

IMG_5848.JPG

ETAV8R said:
Can't wait to see that color combo. Cement with the Silver Spur should look great!.
Actually not the Cement color, just the silver sky. I considered the cement color but liked the gloss vs matte look of the metallic silver sky color more especially with the Silver Spur exterior.

IMG_5870.JPG

IMG_5871.JPG

IMG_5872.JPG

lactic said:
Actually not the Cement color, just the silver sky. I considered the cement color but liked the gloss vs matte look of the metallic silver sky color more especially with the Silver Spur exterior.

attachicon.gif
IMG_5870.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_5871.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_5872.JPG
Ah ok. Still looks good. Most of the pics of newer interiors show the cubbies on the sides towards the door as open on the top. Is FWC not offering side opening doors on these anymore? I use mine as a shelf for lots of stuff as well as putting things inside.

Back
Top Bottom