Random FWC Photos

Thanks everybody for the great photos!

I got my project done, 100 yards of earth and rock moved about 200 feet, all done by hand. :unsure: Now winter can come and freeze everything solid. Still need to build the retaining wall and put crushed rock down, but that can be done after the ground freezes.

Thanks again, and keep them coming. ;)

FWC in the snow.jpg Winter came a bit early in SoCal.

My Fall trip to Julian for fresh apple pie and relaxation came with a surprise. The forcast rain turned to sleet and quickly to snow as we set up camp Friday night. By the time we turned in for the night everything was blanketed with 5" of white wonder.

My 11 year old son who has not seen enough snow in his life was thrilled. I was kind of wishing I had an arctic pac, but we were fine without it. Now I won't be afraid of a little cold weather, even snow.

A few pictures from one of my favorite camping and photo spots, Alstrom Point, Lake Powell, Utah. My truck and camper is in the same location in each picture, just a different perspective.

Attachments

• PW - Romana Mesa 139r.jpg
    PW - Romana Mesa 139r.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 497
  • PW - Romana Mesa 144 r.jpg
    PW - Romana Mesa 144 r.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 583
  • PW & camper - Alstrom\'s Point rev..jpg
    PW & camper - Alstrom\'s Point rev..jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 741
  • PW & camper - Alstrom\'s Point 2 rev..jpg
    PW & camper - Alstrom\'s Point 2 rev..jpg
    28 KB · Views: 704
A few pictures from one of my favorite camping and photo spots, Alstrom Point, Lake Powell, Utah. My truck and camper is in the same location in each picture, just a different perspective.

Very nice...spectacular, even!
smile.gif

Not the fist pics of Alstrom Point i've seen...but definitely the BEST!

On my ever growing list...

This was just posted on Facebook.

Wildcat? Looks like a shell model with no windows designed for a flatbed. Stan or Tom, got any info on this you can share?

Wow. We were in Escalante last year, but didn't get down to overlook Powell.
I've added this to my bucket list. Thanks for sharing, GpnAZ.

Back
Top Bottom