RealTree accent rug

We put a rug down over the vinyl when we first got our Hawk. Sure keeps the floor warmer and saves the original flooring.
Nice you found a good fit.

The Lady keeps four simple cotton rugs in the camper. They are used for padding/covers when packing for travel along with on the floor use. Nice to have something warm underfoot on cold nights. They have no rubber backing and we can just throw them in the wash anywhere.

I picked up a remnant of Berber carpet for $25.00 and cut it to fit wall to wall. It just lays in there and and lift's out for cleaning. I throw it on the driveway and pressure wash it about once a year. Works great, and like everyone says, nice to have a warm floor in the winter.

We bought 2 large shower mats from Bed Bath & Beyond that are soft and insulated. At home we have them and they absorb the water when you step out of the shower, but in the camper they cover the floor between the front dinette seats and the floor nearly to the back door where we have a smaller shoe rug that we also got at BB&B. They are very comfortable when we are in out socks or barefooted. I will see if I have a photo somewhere.

I ordered a commercial outdoor mat from Lowe's. Ordered large enough to fit entire floor, had to cut to fit the entire floor, has a thick rubber backing and a contoured texture pattern that traps snow and water. The tick rubber (recycled tires) provide good insulation on the floor. It's been in the camper for over four years with no signs of wear, cleans easily and can be removed to hose off.

craig333 said:
Seems a popular idea.
Agree, got mine at HD, 5x7 and trimmed to fit.

med_gallery_1903_734_49208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom