rear awning pics

BenG

Here are couple more pics of the awning, the poles are adjustable so can let water run off to side, and with a couple of long bungee cords attached it hold tight real well in windy conditions, I run the bungees back to the bumper , or if real windy straight down and anchor to a stake in ground.

Attachments

• 080.JPG
    080.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 483
  • 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 487
Welcome back and nice picks.

Some questions.....
- did you attach an awning strip to the camper side or to the roof?
- how did you attach the poles to the jacks?

How long does it take to deply and how long to put up?

thanks

Dave In RAINY seattle.....awning country.

Davinsky,
the awning rail is attached to the roof part of camper , I removed the hex screws out of the drip rail on roof and fastened the rail right over that,with some sealer under it. The poles and holders are from a tent or something like that I had laying around, cut the plastic to fit flat against jacks, and used some hose clamps to hold it in place. Little pratice and I can have it up or down in less than five minutes, trick is to slide it into place before you raise top, then you just unroll the awning and insert the poles. When getting ready to leave I just roll it up into the bag, let top down, slide it out of rail, place poles and bungees into bag and zip it up and ready to go. And like you on west side it rains here too, thats why I made the poles adjustable so can get water to run to one side, The awning works great for what I wanted it for, and wind is not a big problem with it, we used it on short get away thursday, did get snowed and rained on and it was cold and blowing so didnt do any fishing, but camper and awning worked nice :D

Attachments

• 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 424
  • 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 416

Back
Top Bottom