Renting jacks

Mysteryz

Anyone in the front range know of a place that rents jacks for FWC, or would like to lend me theirs for a day or two. Compensation will include your favorite six pack. (Dates will be June 17-18)

Thanks!

Mysteryz said:
Anyone in the front range know of a place that rents jacks for FWC, or would like to lend me theirs for a day or two. Compensation will include your favorite six pack. (Dates will be June 17-18)

Thanks!
Mysteryz,

I've got two of the old school tripod jacks. Like these but in much worse condition.

https://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack/Brophy/CJ74.html

However, they are functional. I am in Boulder if you get no other bites. PM me.

I used to rent them from an independent tool rental shop. Asked for cable jacks. Eventually I had them order a new set for me to purchase.

Nice of people to let someone use jacks! Just one word of caution and I've used them before... those cable jacks can be a bit scary if you have to go high. I'd get 3 if you rent and I rented (like someone else posted) them from a tool rental place. Pretty cheap and I used them to get my Eagle on/off a Dakota it was ok. When I got my RAM, they did not work as the truck was too high and as I started to jack the camper up, it was starting to sway so I reversed course. I now have regular jacks that mount to the camper even though the camper stays on the truck full-time (just in case I ever have to take it off).

Back
Top Bottom