Replacement manual faucet pump for 2000 FWC?

Dr Paddle

My very spartan year 2000 FWC Grandby has a hand pump faucet that needs a rebuild, but the parts don't appear to be available anymore. The faucet is a Leisure Components 131-1 (see picture). This model can be pumped by hand. Also, holding the handle all the way up acts as a switch to run a small electric pump.
Can somebody recommend a similar and available replacement, please?
Many thanks!
Kevin in San Diego

86-8067-2.jpg

The manual pump in our 2005 Eagle failed and I replaced it with the Shurflow faucet and pump - never looked back.

I replaced the FWC faucet with just the faucet in our upgrade to a 2015 Fleet.

Because the faucet switch allows for variable flow, I found we used significantly less water.

https://www.camperid.com/shurflo/plastic-white-electric-pull-down-kitchen-faucet-with-pump-mpn-94-009-20.html?view=949060&gclid=CjwKCAjwndCKBhAkEiwAgSDKQXUbkN21TMGC_zjzITsU0hTixWpQfjKEPgyxP8Mp1VCLdAkanbV8_BoCf8wQAvD_BwE

Jack said:
The manual pump in our 2005 Eagle failed and I replaced it with the Shurflow faucet and pump - never looked back.

I replaced the FWC faucet with just the faucet in our upgrade to a 2015 Fleet.

Because the faucet switch allows for variable flow, I found we used significantly less water.

https://www.camperid.com/shurflo/plastic-white-electric-pull-down-kitchen-faucet-with-pump-mpn-94-009-20.html?view=949060&gclid=CjwKCAjwndCKBhAkEiwAgSDKQXUbkN21TMGC_zjzITsU0hTixWpQfjKEPgyxP8Mp1VCLdAkanbV8_BoCf8wQAvD_BwE
Thanks for your suggestion, Jack. Giving it some more thought, perhaps I don't in fact need the manual pump function after all. Seems we always used the electric pump anyway. Makes sense!

Dr Paddle said:
Thanks for your suggestion, Jack. Giving it some more thought, perhaps I don't in fact need the manual pump function after all. Seems we always used the electric pump anyway. Makes sense!
Have you seen the rechargeable 5 gallon jug dispensers?

That’s the way I’m headed. This way you have two available hands for the work at…hand.

Back
Top Bottom