Replacing 3-way fridge with compressor fridge

I like that. A lot better than the last time I thought my alternator was going out and I had a multimeter with clippies strung out all over the seat barely connected to the outlet.

Thanks for the update Mark. Glad to hear it's working so well. It is definitely on my to do list next spring. Keep us posted on any further comments you have!

I like that. A lot better than the last time I thought my alternator was going out and I had a multimeter with clippies strung out all over the seat barely connected to the outlet.

x2 on that. No muss, no fuss monitoring on the road for those who don't care to install a built in DVM.

Hey Mike,

How is the Nova Kool fridge working out for you now that you've had it for a while? I'm getting ready to make the same switch next month. Any reservations? Power usage still minimal and working fine with only the house battery?

Thanks!
-Rick

So far it is working great! Have had a few trips and zero issues. I have only had one trip where we stayed in one place for two nights. All the other trips have been moving each day. The last trip was on some rough trails and washboard roads. No issues.

I did make a plastic divider on the bottom area (attaching to the vertical "legs" of the shelf) to help keep things from moving around (water and soda) when bouncing around. It worked very well.

At this point I would not hesitate to buy one again.

Back
Top Bottom