Restore "58"

Thanks, I should have been clearer, I found several places that can order it, but they have a minimum order with the distributor, and are not interested in sell me two pieces

I was able to get all of my plywood cut except the floor this weekend. When I tore the bottom apart someone had nailed several extra sheets of plywood together. So I'm at a loss to exactly what the floor foot print is suppose to be. The floor was so rotten I really could not tell where it started or ended. My sheet metal on the bottom front bends up? Is that correct?
Can someone please tell me the dimensions of the floor panel for an 8ft NCO
That's all I have left before putting the bottom back together.

I'm just now getting back to my camper. Life seems to get in the way. Not that its a bad thing but it sometimes put a stop to projects that are not a priority. I still have the question on the dimension for the floor. Is it a 4x8 sheet?

I'd jump in but I've never had to replace a floor....there have been a few done here over the years...

but I remember one on the "other" site ;) ...where the floor fell off as soon as they raised it up. That was a couple years ago....you know where I'm talking about don't you?

Back
Top Bottom