Rhino Liner?

Well a black camper isn't going to be very cool in the summer :oops:

They make white rhino liner!
I explored that road once as well for the XP. The reason i didn't do it was weight. That stuff is heavy.
It would have added 150 lbs just to the bottom of the XP.

That stuff adds as much as 65 lbs to a truck bed. Seems like it would be up as high as 100 lbs on the camper. I've experienced "The Horror" of brush scratches on a new truck and a new camper. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I figure it just adds character. Besides the time to Rhino is when it already has all the scratches on it. When I was nuts enough to own Porsches I never understood putting a "bra" on it before it got dinged up. If you use it, it's gonna get "character." That's the time to remediate.

Just say'n.

What might be cool would be the new "clear bra's" they're putting on car bumpers, mirrors, and hoods.

What might be cool would be the new "clear bra's" they're putting on car bumpers, mirrors, and hoods.

Are they putting those on girlz too?

I can't reveal too much yet but there will be some Rhino liner used in the construction of my new camper :D

Why?

It is in bad need of new paint. Getting it lined is $500 cheaper. Never have to re paint or re caulk again!! Would look cool, IMHO!!! :D

I could see doing the floor pack potentially (but I'd likely look into one of the products that go on thinner for less weight) however it's not that appealing to me for the rest of the camper. You don't need the rubberized bits on the sides and stuff. There are lots of types of paint out there, including high build stuff, I'd probably look into first.

I can't reveal too much yet but there will be some Rhino liner used in the construction of my new camper :D

I see an Engel MT45 in your future.

I see an Engel MT45 in your future.

Do you think Rhino Lining it will improve its run time on a single battery?

Rhino Lining the inside of the Engle would keep things from sliding around. This could prevent breakage. This tread is giving me some good ideas. The wife is after me to remodel the bathroom, Hmmm, Rhino Lining comes in colors you say?, Hmmm. :rolleyes:

mike

The wife is after me to remodel the bathroom, Hmmm, Rhino Lining comes in colors you say?, Hmmm. :rolleyes:

mike

Might be a little abrasive if you get into any joint shower situations... :p

Back
Top Bottom