Roamin' Chariot leak

b7bingo

My Roamin' Chariot pop up truck camper has a pesky leak under the passenger side corner (over the cab) near the roof hinge. At least that's where the water seems to be getting through. The source may be elsewhere. I have not been able to find it yet, and I have a long road trip planned. :-0

Any RC owners out there who have had similar leak issues? My camper was built in the '90s, I think. It's in great shape but won't be for long if I don't fix this leak. Siliconed likely places but water still getting in under hinge corner and running down the bunched up blue vinyl and dripping through zipper. It does not leak much at all if I keep the hinge area on the downhill side. Anyway, thanks.

Attachments

• truck camper.jpg
    truck camper.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 92
Thanks RD, but I prefer to travel on the surface of the planet and to communicate without FB. You'd think other with RC campers would feel the same about FB, being that RCs are relics of the past as are most of their owners?

Anyway, I stopped the leak though I'm still not sure where it was; used lots of silicon.

PS: Any RC campers who don't do FB out there? Love to hear from ya!

-Tony

b7bingo said:
Thanks RD, but I prefer to travel on the surface of the planet and to communicate without FB. You'd think other with RC campers would feel the same about FB, being that RCs are relics of the past as are most of their owners?

Anyway, I stopped the leak though I'm still not sure where it was; used lots of silicon.

PS: Any RC campers who don't do FB out there? Love to hear from ya!

-Tony
What. Is. Facebook?

Back
Top Bottom