Roamin Chariot popup cabover camper SOLD

doober831

SOLD

The Roamin Chariot camper is a bare bones cabover popup camper that was designed for smaller trucks with limited payload in mind. It weighs only 500-600 pounds. It fits my 04 Toyota Tacoma perfectly. This thing has been great but I don't use it anymore and I want to see someone else enjoy it.

It has camper jacks mounted on the rear but not the front although I do have the two front jacks. I currently use separate camper jacks for the front that aren't attached.

The camper doesn't leak although it must have had a leak at one point as the inside of the roof shows signs of water. I sealed the roof when I bought it from the previous owner and haven't had any problems through multiple rain storms. Since this camper in no frills there's really nothing that can go wrong.

Asking $2200.

For pictures please see the craigslist add: reno.craigslist.org/for/6162195727.html

Thanks!

I don't have the exact dimensions right now but it's definitely longer than 6'. I have a 6' bed and have to have the tailgate down. If memory serves me correctly, the camper extends to the end of the tailgate.

Was the camper in Seaside Saturday? I saw one similar with the short side-mounted gas strut and wondered what it was.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom