RV.net

Barko1

Since I bought a little hybrid toyhauler I found RV.net and did some reading on hitches/towing as well as hybrids and toyhaulers but man that is a different world over there. They all plug in most nights so they can run their electric blankets and 32" TV with satellites. They might get cold when it drops below 50 out and fire up the furnace to keep it toasty inside. And what I found funny was the questions about routing. Like how do I get from Chicago to Rocky Mountains NP, and they are not talking the little scenic spots on the back roads but which interstate to take :LOL: Get a map for dang sake!!

Huh...I figured those Class A RVs would have autopilot by now. Say to the console, "Drive to Yellowstone", then lie down in back for a nap.
biggrin.gif

I bet DD fires up his furnace when it hits 50 :LOL:

They get all concerned that it might get down to 50, debate whether to go in such difficult conditions, and to be prepared they get the heated blankets and crank the furnace to 70. Sheeze, this summer (August) on my trip to the Rio Grande headwaters I left my coffee cup out and it got frosted :LOL: I don't think Kate would be happy with my squalid camping conditions :(

So who wants to take Kate Gosselin camping?

:eek:

Ok, in reference to another thread where I said guns are not necessary when camping, I take that back. Camping with her would require guns for self protection. Or at least for mercy killings.

:eek:

Ok, in reference to another thread where I said guns are not necessary when camping, I take that back. Camping with her would require guns for self protection. Or at least for mercy killings.

I actually might take her camping, but I'm pretty dam sure I wouldn't bring her back.

who is Kate Gosselin?

Ignorance is bliss........ I'd suggest you retract your question lest you be haunted by what you may learn.

who is Kate Gosselin?

Achieved celebrity for turning out a large litter -- Wikipedia...
...and most-recently on an episode of that Sarah Palin show. (Palin, who quit her job as governor of Alaska so she could get more money and fame on a national venue -- and her own reality show....but that's another story
rolleyes.gif
)

The Palin/Gosselin comments are killing me. :LOL: I won't let either get turned on in my house just so I'm not responsible for boosting their ratings!

Oh, RV.net is definitely a different world. The average age seems to be 97. That is definitely the generator crowd. And the exterior xmas light/luminary crowd. And the crowd where a "hike" means walking past the campground pool to the laundry room.

Since I bought a little hybrid toyhauler I found RV.net

Gosh, so just what is you favorite forum over there....so many to choose from !

Back
Top Bottom