RV.net

Personally, I am grateful that the majority of RV'ers want to plug in at night and run their Widescreen TVs, have cocktail parties, etc. I'm grateful that their notion of visiting a national park means staying on paved roads and trails. It all means fewer people in the backcountry.

kate palin.....i think in reality they are identical - lovers of themselves.

thye have suckered in a lot of people.

I blame the internet. I saw a blurb on Yahoo then accidentally ran across the palin show while channel surfing. Kind of like watching a train wreck. Can't say Sarah is my kinda gal but at least she does go camping.

I caught the one where she goes Caribou hunting. The producers must have corralled the only deaf caribou in AK! She misses like 5 shots while it just stands there, spitting distance away, before finally hitting it. I wonder how long it actually took the crew to set that up? :rolleyes:

I carry a sat dish mounted on a 2x8x12 board, along with a 14" flat screen TV.
I can run that for days with a 300w inverter.
To each his own, but I watch NASCAR every Sunday. No matter where I am. DSC00177 (Large).JPG

I know who both those wastes of space are just because others talk of them but I refuse to watch anything with them involved, not need to fuel the mouth breathing moron circus.

To each his own, but I watch NASCAR every Sunday. No matter where I am.View attachment 11025

Hey as long as you aren't bothering another camper at 4am with a generator, more power to you.

Hey as long as you aren't bothering another camper at 4am with a generator, more power to you.

DD- As you know, inverters make no sound, I don't have a gen and we are pretty much passed out by 10:00.

4AM is about time for a P call and then it's back upstairs.
Not sure which is worse, the slide down or the crawl back up. Yikes!

I do fear falling off that bed !!. Fear of heights I guess...

To each his own, but I watch NASCAR every Sunday. No matter where I am.View attachment 11025

I have no problem with anyone watching NASCAR in the backcountry. I was just trying to point out that I am glad and grateful most RVers want to stay where there is shore power and aren't interested in going into the backcountry.

Me, I usually carry books and magazines, but I do have a battery operated DVD player and ipod for those rainy days in camp.

I have no problem with anyone watching NASCAR in the backcountry. I was just trying to point out that I am glad and grateful most RVers want to stay where there is shore power and aren't interested in going into the backcountry.

Me, I usually carry books and magazines, but I do have a battery operated DVD player and ipod for those rainy days in camp.

Oh boy, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression here. I don't sit out in the middle of nowhere and watch TV all day. Just catch a race when convenient, that's all and I do that only when no one else is around.

Certainly, No body wants to hear someones noise.

Y'all forgive me?

PS: I've been working on a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, so all comments tonight are null and void!

Oh boy, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression here. I don't sit out in the middle of nowhere and watch TV all day. Just catch a race when convenient, that's all and I do that only when no one else is around.

Certainly, No body wants to hear someones noise.

Y'all forgive me?

PS: I've been working on a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, so all comments tonight are null and void!

Hey, there's nothing to forgive. If the SF Giants have another season like this year's. I might be tempted to get a satellite dsh, myself ;)

4AM is about time for a P call and then it's back upstairs.
Not sure which is worse, the slide down or the crawl back up. Yikes!

I do fear falling off that bed !!. Fear of heights I guess...

1129290990_FnhJb-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom