RV Shows

Hey Jay

We won't be at the RV show, but we will be at the Phoenix International Sportsman Show shortly after that in Phoenix.

Here are the dates and show info ...

Phoenix International Sportsman Exposition
March 7th - 9th, 2008
Phoenix / Glendale, Arizona

University of Phoenix Stadium
One Stadium Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85305

http://www.sportsexpos.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewlocation&locationnumber=6

For the most part, we usually only attend the "Sportsman Type" shows. Thousands and thousands more people attend compared to an RV show and it is the right outdoor kind of people showing up that like our campers. The RV shows are usually a bust -- not many people attending and most that do show up at an RV show are looking for the toy haulers or motorhomes. Most RV
ers think of camping as driving their motorhome to a spot, parking it, turning on the air conditioner and TV and sitting inside the entire trip.

Most of the FWC owners are outdoor people and really still like to camp.

Stan, I'm planning on attending the Sportmans Expo show in Salt Lake City in March.

FWC will be one of the first vendors I seek out. Hope to see you there - :thumb:

I'll be heading up to the Phoenix Sportsman's Show this weekend... Anyone else going? It looks like I'll be up there with my wife on Sunday checking out the FWCs... The Jeep gets to play in Florence on Saturday. :)

Stan, what model(s) do you plan to have on display? Are you going to have the Hawk there by chance?

Kyle

Hey Kyle

sort of ?

We will have the Grandby Model, Eagle Model, Keystone Model, and Display Hawk Model.

The Hawk Model is a real camper, but they put a fake roof on it so people can look inside.

(see sample picture below)

But getting inside the Grandby and then looking at the Hawk should give you a good idea on how it will feel.

I wish we could / would bring a regular Hawk model to each show too !

Oh well, we do the best we can with what we have to work with.

Tom & Rich will be there from the Riverside office.

I will be working the Salt Lake City show the week after.

Stan

==================================================

I'll be heading up to the Phoenix Sportsman's Show this weekend... Anyone else going? It looks like I'll be up there with my wife on Sunday checking out the FWCs... The Jeep gets to play in Florence on Saturday. :)

Stan, what model(s) do you plan to have on display? Are you going to have the Hawk there by chance?

Kyle

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom