San Juan Mountains Camping - Final Installment

Bosque Bill

This post completes my series from my trip to Colorado last month in my FWC & Tacoma.

More mountain scenery and several flower macro photographs to admire ;)

Camping along Hope Lake Road

Thanks everyone for reading along and commenting on the posts. I appreciate the support.

p.s., hope my new avatar is not too scary :D I used that ToonCamera app and didn't smile :mad:

p.p.s., I'm not a real cowboy, just play one on social media :p

Hey Bill (or maybe 'Hombre' now with that new avatar), really appreciate this series of trip reports. We are not familiar with those areas so your text and photos did a great job describing them. Sure seems like a 'must-see' area. Thanks for your efforts in putting this series together - very nice work!

How do you get those critters to sit so still for your camera? :) I enjoy your photos and reports. Thanks.

Thanks for the comments, guys. Glad you enjoyed the series. I'm still playing "catch up" at home, but hope to get out again in a couple of weeks.

The secret to getting the critters to "sit still" is to take boat loads of photos and hope one or two turn out. Hooray for digital cameras.

Outstanding reporting and photography, Bill. Thanks so much for the considerable effort required to share it all.

Foy

Back
Top Bottom