Santa Is Not Happy

the fisherman

Big Time
Twas' the night before Christmas ---- Old Santa was pissed He cussed out the elves and threw down his list, miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks. I have a good mind to scrap the whole works. I've busted my ass for dam near a year Instead of "Thanks Santa"----What do I hear? The old lady bitches cause I work late at night. The elves want more money-----The reindeer all fight. Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids, Doner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS. And just when I thought things would get better those a$%holes from the IRS sent me a letter, they say I owe taxes----If that ain't funny---Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money? And the kids these days-----They are all the pits, they want the impossible-----those mean little sh%#s.I spent the whole year making wagons and sleds. Assembling dolls......Their arms, legs and heads. I made yo yo's-----no request for them' they want computers and robots.......They think I'm IBM! Flying through the air.......dodging the trees, falling down chimineys and skinning my knees, I'm quitting this job, there's just no enjoyment, I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment. There's no Christmas this year, now you know the reason......I found me a blonde, I'm going south for the season.

Hey Santa, take some time off

take a break, go south to Mexico and chill out.

Kids don't believe in you anyway, so you might take a few years off. And the way the economy is going, there won't be a demand for you anyway in the near future.

BTW, if the economy is going south, why shouldn't you?

Back
Top Bottom