Saw a 4WC on a recent ski trip!

erod

heres a pic of a 4WC i saw this weekend at grand targhee...thought i would post it and see if its anyone around here...oh, and here's a few ski pics! how was everyone else's recent ski tours?

thanks guys, heading to WA. state for a cat skiing trip in 2 weeks, taking the FWC, lots of pics to follow! cheers!

Wow, nice POW-POW! Good stuff Erod. Mammoth was nothing like that this past weekend, in fact it could stand another big dump to make things right. Way to kill it out there amigo!

Now I know why I quit skiing years ago and why I moved to AZ. The powder is beautiful but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I took this last week from my back yard while Rod was up to his A$$ in snow.

Attachments

• Sunset At The Aronows_edited-3.jpg
    Sunset At The Aronows_edited-3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 334
great skiing rig

Cool pics. Nice pow.

I often use my Hawk for lift skiing and backcountry skiing. Most recently, we parked at Schweitzer among the huge RV's for 3 nights and skied fresh powder each morning. Several times a year, I park at Alpental, and the Hawk gets plenty of use for spring/early summer backcountry skiing in the Cascades. Love that cold beer from the frig (which is now broken and stinky -- see my other post) after finishing the Birthday Tour.

No pics. Sorry about that.

Steve in Seattle

Back
Top Bottom