Screen Door

Jay,

If you get a chance, give me a call today. The lead time to have a door drop shipped to you is right at two weeks.

Ben

Hi Y'all,

I spent an hour or so on the phone with Ben this AM. He apparently doesnt know the meaning of holiday. He totally solved my screen door problem that included having it shipped to an address in Ventura in time for me to install it. This guy is amazing.

They're delivering a new ATC to a customer in San Clemente and dropping off my screen door in Ventura on the way back and not even charging me delivery. And to boot he's using one out of stock so I dont have to wait. Wow!!

Im sorry now I bought the Hawk I would love to have an ATC. The way they do business thats the camper to buy.

Thankyou Ben and all the guys at ATC

I put the scrren door in Wednesday and it fit perfectly. Installation time was only 45 mins and I only stripped one screw. Sucess!!! Thanks again Ben.

Hi Y'all,

I spent an hour or so on the phone with Ben this AM. He apparently doesnt know the meaning of holiday. He totally solved my screen door problem that included having it shipped to an address in Ventura in time for me to install it. This guy is amazing.

They're delivering a new ATC to a customer in San Clemente and dropping off my screen door in Ventura on the way back and not even charging me delivery. And to boot he's using one out of stock so I dont have to wait. Wow!!

Im sorry now I bought the Hawk I would love to have an ATC. The way they do business thats the camper to buy.

Thankyou Ben and all the guys at ATC

right on, good to hear. i have had the same experience with ben and thats why atc will be putting in my arctic pack in november...can't wait!

ben, so i have to wait till you guys put the arctic pack in to get stickers??? :D , doing a road trip to maine and back and i'd love to put ome on before then...were leaving sunday :) , i need to get a thread going with our plans so i can get some advice from people on places to stay and see...

trip

Can't get a sticker to you before sunday.

Trip was fine. Install went fine. Saw my daughter for 3 days, which wasn't long enough and took care of some paperwork in Oklahoma.

Glad to be back though. Getting caught up finally with paperwork and customers. Things should be back to normal this weekend.

right on ben...i'd be stoked to get one any time though! glad your back, i'll talk to you more when i get back about our trip to cali in november to visit ATC! cheers!

Back
Top Bottom