See you at the cove

the fisherman

Big Time
I'm going to be running around getting what we need, the pig is in Eureka and I'll have to get it tomorrow because my refer. won't hold an 80# pig. I'll probably be back in the early afternoon, so if you come early I won't be home. When you get to the Cove just tell Jack that your going to the Pig Party, he'll take care of you, we have most of the Park. There are fire pits, I will be bringing wood , but I doubt I'll have enough for everybody. We've had very hot weather, but it's cooling off now and we will probably have fog at the Cove, and I can tell you my Newfs are happy about that, drive safe, see you tomorrow.

I Am SOOOOO Jealous

I really wish I could be there with Y'all this weekend. I know its gonna be great fun and I will miss the unending discussions on tie downs and air bags. But mostly I'll miss the camaraderie and great food and drink. Have tons of fun and raise one for me.

Attachments

• LOGOFESTIVAL.jpg
    LOGOFESTIVAL.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 221
will stop by

Coming up on friday, will stop in Whitethorn and see if there is anything I can haul over to the Cove for the festival

I really wish I could be there with Y'all this weekend. I know its gonna be great fun and I will miss the unending discussions on tie downs and air bags. But mostly I'll miss the camaraderie and great food and drink. Have tons of fun and raise one for me.

Very Very cool Mr. Pueblo, I really wish you were going to be here to help me fend off the airbag questions, I'm going to take lots of pictures. This could be epic, if I have anything to say about it will be.

I guess a mind really is a terrible thing to waste but in my defense I'm retired and I never Know what day it is. I am a little amazed no one called me on this especially here and especially Salty. Correction Made!!!

Attachments

• LOGOFESTIVAL.jpg
    LOGOFESTIVAL.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 207
Big D I started thinking about it a few days ago and it nagged at me and then I saw it and needless to say embarrassed. Kind of you not to point out my shortcomings. Rare but kind ty.

Good to see another customm DD moniker out there. I'm expecting a few more to pop up after the hog fest.

Back
Top Bottom