Seeking Used FWC/ATC for Tacoma.

brp

Advanced Member
Hi. This is my first post and I want to say thanks in advance for the great site. I am looking for a used FWC Eagle/Finch/Falcon or ATC Bobcat/Etc, for a current Tacoma. I live in Minnesota, and I see these units seem to be mostly in the Rockies and west. I am headed to NYC, north of the Great Lakes, and then back to MN, south of the Great Lakes, Mid November trip. I know these are hard to come by. If you have or know of anything, please contact me now or in the future. Thanks again.

Hi,
I have a 2009 FWC "Ranger model" for sale. It was fitted to my 07 Tacoma with a 6'6" bed. The Ranger is an 8 foot model of the Eagle. I bought it from the original purchaser who used it 6 times, I took it out on one trip and found it to be too small for my wifes taste :(

The camper is in perfect condition, basically as new. There are a few miles between us, I'm near Sacramento,CA, but if you have an interest in more info give me a call. Bill 530-263-4411

(You can also see it on Craigslist, search: Sacramento,recreational vehicles,four wheel camper)

Just a heads up that I am no longer looking for a camper. I have got one on order and don't know how to delete the thread.

Back
Top Bottom