September 13 Site Updates

Tiffany

TDawg
Hello Wanderers!

The following areas have been added this past week:

Crested Butte / Aspen
Henry Mountains
Southwest Colorado / San Juan Mountains

My photo pick of the week is the Bridal Veil Falls and Old Powerhouse just outside of Telluride- what a beautiful vista!

~TDawg

gallery_2_117_247113.jpg

Photo courtesy of DirtyDog

Tiff, I think I need to visit Bridal Veil Falls!

We are going to add your house to the next area we are working on. Please shoot over some coordinates and photos.

Tiff, I think I need to visit Bridal Veil Falls!

Stew- I can't believe you haven't been there yet!

We are going to add your house to the next area we are working on. Please shoot over some coordinates and photos.

I can send you a photo of my house, DD. But I'm afraid if I give you my coordinates, you'll sneak by some night and wrap my place with TP.

Stew- I can't believe you haven't been there yet!

I know, Tiff, it is indeed a sad state of affairs, but I've only lived in CO for two years so I haven't been everywhere yet.

I can send you a photo of my house, DD. But I'm afraid if I give you my coordinates, you'll sneak by some night and wrap my place with TP.

Darn it, foiled.........

Yes, I see on the map that I'm located on the eastern edge of the area--Pueblo West.

These are the coordinates for the state park CG (Juniper Breaks) only a couple miles from my house: 38 degrees 16.587 min N, 104 degrees 47.029 W. When you set up the spot, I'll be happy to add a pic of my house :)

Yes, I see on the map that I'm located on the eastern edge of the area--Pueblo West.

These are the coordinates for the state park CG (Juniper Breaks) only a couple miles from my house: 38 degrees 16.587 min N, 104 degrees 47.029 W. When you set up the spot, I'll be happy to add a pic of my house :)

Let's see it! Here it is: Juniper Breaks Campground

Back
Top Bottom