Sequoia National Forest - October 2018

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Around mid October we headed south. Our pals the Spiders were along because we were off to visit the place where Barking Spider started his career with The United States Forest Service. It was a very special trip. The story is up on our blog and can be found here -

Sequoia National Forest - October 2018

Please enjoy tagging along on another adventure! :)

Nice! I need to see that country! Vicariously isn’t getting it at all.

Tell that Spider fellow that he looks like he should be skinnin’ mules :)

Thanks for sharing!

Nice. Not too much longer and my Forest Service stories will be rememberances!

Another gem of a report. I was joking with Susan yesterday I had better check trip reports because you were due for another one. Sure enough another was ready for my eyes. Cranking those baby's out. As always we enjoyed this one. [emoji41]

Thanks for the nice comment, Mr. Sage! Yup, Barking Spider loves mules!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Nice! I need to see that country! Vicariously isn’t getting it at all.

Tell that Spider fellow that he looks like he should be skinnin’ mules :)

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I believe Spider mentioned the Boy Scout Camp a few times. :)

Mighty Dodge Ram said:
I spent some time at Camp Whitsett, a BSA camp, just beyond Johnsondale. Pretty sure I was there in ‘69. Beautiful area.

John. thanks for the kind comment. Yes, I was a bit behind on completing the big trip's story because we returned home and took off on several short adventures. Thanks for following along! :)

longhorn1 said:
Another gem of a report. I was joking with Susan yesterday I had better check trip reports because you were due for another one. Sure enough another was ready for my eyes. Cranking those baby's out. As always we enjoyed this one. [emoji41]

Addition - The Spider's were over for the big holiday dinner at our house. They reported they loved the blog story about the trip, offered up a photo of Barking Spider's first outhouse, and asked if I could edit and include a photo. I have done so and included the following photo -

Crapper-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom