Shared ownership?

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
This might be an idea for some of you that want a camper but can't afford one yet or for someone that has one but only uses it occasionally. I met a couple camping in a FWC in Bodega recently. They just bought into a shared ownership with the original owner. I have never heard of that for a camper before, but it is common with vacation homes, so why not. I didn't get any details as to how they take care of transferring the camper from one truck to another, insurance, and so on. Just thought I'd mention this as an option someone out there may want to pursue.

To be clear, I'm not offering, just giving other people ideas. Except for DD, seing as his camper is six years newer and has a custom interior, I'm good with your offer. It looks like Shasta is about the midpoint between us. We can meet there and trade campers. Come to think of it, your truck is about nine years newer than mine. It may be easier to trade trucks with the campers, that way we don't have to dismount and remount them. BTW, when it is time to trade them back at the end of the week, I may be late.

Back
Top Bottom