Sharpen Your Hooks Boys

the fisherman

Big Time
High Stakes Trout Derby, last weekend in Aug., bring cash, I don't take Visa.

Todays music tip: Pickin' On Texas, Los Lonley Boys, no vocals, sort of where Bluegrass meets Tex Mex. You won't be able to sit still.

Hey Highliner...you sound pretty cocky for a sick ol' guy:thumb:

I need something to get my confidence back after the Kings kicked my butt all over Southeast this year, so I might show up and relieve you of whatever cash the MD's left. We'll see how getting the siding on the house goes over the next few weeks.

Good to hear from you,
'birds

That's what I was thinking.

And just in the nick of time....There are air bag issues to settle.

Funny, I was thinking of him just last night. :)

Good to hear from you Fisherman. I hope you're recovering well.

I must be out to lunch as I am missing something. What Trout Derby? Somebody please explain?

Start talking about a "Live" Tofu Derby and I will be all over it!

I must be out to lunch as I am missing something. What Trout Derby? Somebody please explain?

Start talking about a "Live" Tofu Derby and I will be all over it!

I'm trying to see if I can get a bite. I have a piece of property in Spaulding where the infamous travel trailer resides, I could hold 10 or so campers, I will freely give information about the lake, where to fish and how to catch, after which I will gladly take your money. It's the second biggest natural lake in the state. Eagle Lake trout were used to establish the "world famous New Zealand trout fishery", it's a very unique place, half forrest and half high desert. If your interested let me know, I might even go for some really cheap trophies. If you don't have a boat, you don't have a chance in this place, but you could come and drink beer, or that av gas that Uncle Bob likes to fuel up on.

Hey how's you air bags?

Where and when Jon. We have some fishin to do. Will be in your area on the weekend of the 25th for big BBQ in Whitethorne. Goin out with Trent on the 27th for the hali's. Call me.

Av Gas..did salty say Av Gas? You got my attention...
I guess I could drag my dinghy and a pole or two to the lake..
OK Jon, say when, and bring lots of cash.

Oh, just to keep you interested, this is a real airbag..

Attachments

• airbag.jpg
    airbag.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 174
I'd like to throw down some money !

Mr. Fisherman,

Is this 10 spots with truck and trailer?

What are the bets.

Biggest fish?
First fish?
Most fish caught and released. (for the fly fisherman)

Is this a trolling derby?

Sounds fun.

AbaloneTony

Mr. Fisherman,

Is this 10 spots with truck and trailer?

What are the bets.

Biggest fish?
First fish?
Most fish caught and released. (for the fly fisherman)

Is this a trolling derby?

Sounds fun.

AbaloneTony
The more the better, money, that is. You can fish any way you want. I guess you know the lake is suffering right now and for the forseeable future, so it's not fishing like it normaly would. I was curious if there would be any interest in this, looks like there's still a little easy money to be made. Spauling last weekend in Aug. by then if you have a spare prop you probably want to bring it. I don't have much strength at the moment, after being poisioned to the gills, don't have much of a hair do, and I've got way bigger bags under my eyes, but I will be ready to fish.

Getting better everyday.

I remember the days when my Wife went though Chem and Rad. That was just a couple of years ago and we are greatful for the time we now have. Just like I told her " the hair will grow back". This was the final driving force to getting a FWC. I figure if she was more comfortable she might want to tag along more often.
I figure that the boats will spend most of the time in the deep areas. Even if the bite is slow it's always good to be on the water. At the end of next month the kids will be back in school and I'll be losing my son as a fishing partner. I can always bring the dog with me. He loves boats and I can throw a duck in the water to tire him out.

If it happens I'm good to go.
Fill us in on the details as time gets closer.

AbaloneTony

Back
Top Bottom