shed space?

djg73

Hi All,
Just newly signed up.
We are an Australian/New Zealand family who are planning a round the world roadtrip starting in the U.S next February.
We have already purchased a truck (F350 Crew) We are yet to get a slide in camper but was wondering if anyone has some secure storage space available to store a truck camper for about 10 months.

The truck is in S.E Wyoming so somewhere in Colorado/Wyoming would be preferable but we are more than open to other locations.
We would be willing to pay something monthly for helping us out.

Or maybe someone has a truck camper for sale and would be willing to store it for us, and we could pay for it up front.

thanks a lot

Doug

Hi All,
Just newly signed up.
We are an Australian/New Zealand family who are planning a round the world roadtrip starting in the U.S next February.
We have already purchased a truck (F350 Crew) We are yet to get a slide in camper but was wondering if anyone has some secure storage space available to store a truck camper for about 10 months.

The truck is in S.E Wyoming so somewhere in Colorado/Wyoming would be preferable but we are more than open to other locations.
We would be willing to pay something monthly for helping us out.

Or maybe someone has a truck camper for sale and would be willing to store it for us, and we could pay for it up front.

thanks a lot

Doug

You should also post this at expeditionportal.com

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum

Yeah i already posted on expeditionportal.

Probably a long shot but hey, if you don't ask..............

thanks anyway uhauler!

I have open space and maybe space 3/4 enclosed (horse barn but no horse) that could fit a 3/4 but not high enough to get a truck with camper under it. But am way South near Las Cruces, NM

See my post for Four Wheel and Chevy K1500 for sale. If you buy my camper alone, I'll keep it in my garage in the Seattle area, no cost.

Streamfisher

buymyhawkcamper@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom