Shell Model Campers w/ Front Dinette Seating

Stan,

Looks good...I'm one of the guys who just ordered that exact camper from Steve! :D

Can't wait to get it!

Frosty

I have a Raven Shell I ordered from Chris at Rocky Mountian Campers. What a great person to deal with!! He helped me through the whole process. I love my Raven Shell It was exactly what I wanted. I ordered the front roll over couch. Stan mentioned it when I posted a question on WTW about dinetts. The space in the Raven is too small for side dinette. Side couch looks at the wall. Who wants that?
This front dinette has a huge bed when folded down and all my gear stores under the couch/bed. I have a stand up table I use in front of couch when needed.I am posting my first pictures so bear with me. I hope to start a thread to describe all I have done to my new Toy. What a great product and the quality is amazing! Red

gallery_3498_414_13459.jpg

gallery_3498_414_147971.jpg

gallery_3498_414_146450.jpg

gallery_3498_414_118584.jpg

gallery_3498_414_70251.jpg

gallery_3498_414_195538.jpg

I have a Raven Shell I ordered from Chris at Rocky Mountian Campers. What a great person to deal with!! He helped me through the whole process. I love my Raven Shell It was exactly what I wanted. I ordered the front roll over couch. Stan mentioned it when I posted a question on WTW about dinetts. The space in the Raven is too small for side dinette. Side couch looks at the wall. Who wants that?
This front dinette has a huge bed when folded down and all my gear stores under the couch/bed. I have a stand up table I use in front of couch when needed.I am posting my first pictures so bear with me. I hope to start a thread to describe all I have done to my new Toy. What a great product and the quality is amazing! Red

Very nice, an arrangement I have not seen. I like how the seat makes a side to side step for getting into the top bunk. If I ever do a rebuild or sell and upgrade I will go to the front dinette. Just me and the wife so it would work fine.

Bill in Stocktion

I thought I would post these pictures for customers doing researching about the FWC's, and might be considering the "Empty Shell Model" style of campers that we offer.

We are starting to get a few requests and orders from customers for “shell model campers” but also wanting to add the Front Dinette Seating option.

We haven’t really done many like this (if any?), so we wanted to work out what it will look like.

If the customer gets an empty shell model with the front dinette seating, it will look like the following.

(see attached pictures)

These attached sketches are the layout of the Hawk Shell Model, w/ Front Dinette Seating, with the Furnace installed in the rear / driver’s side corner.

Happy Camping !

:)

Hi Stan,
I like the front Dinette table mount. When I get tired of the couch on my Eagle shell. I may consider retrofitting. to

Back
Top Bottom