Shipping a FWC

Moose man

Advanced Member
Anyone know cost approximates for shipping a FWC to either Kentucky or New York? The model would be a hawk if that helps.

I would image the FWC in question would be from either California or New Mexico as it seems like that is where he vast majority of them are! LOL

Thanks for any insight.

Jim

I would imagine uship.com would get you the best price? If you figure out the model dimensions and weight you can put it up to bid and it would get you an estimate.

I used uship to deliver my Ranger II from Denver to SoCal (1000 miles) for $700. Post weight, photos, and zip codes. The key is not to be in a hurry and have very flexible dates. The quotes will be all over the place. My high quote was $4500.

CWD

You may want to consider the companies that actually deliver campers. The Canadian FWC distributor gave me a quote of 2500.00 to transport 2500 miles. He was going to pick it up on his run home after a delivery.

Wondering the same thing myself. I'm in VA, and the camper is in SD.

Thanks all for the replies.

Stclair it is tough being in the east and looking for a FWC

Moose man said:
Thanks all for the replies.

Stclair it is tough being in the east and looking for a FWC
As of today we have decided to have it brought to a FWC Dealer out West, and we'll drive out to get it installed by them. A good excuse for a road trip I guess!

stclair said:
As of today we have decided to have it brought to a FWC Dealer out West, and we'll drive out to get it installed by them. A good excuse for a road trip I guess!
Just having FWC install it for you is a good idea.They have all the tools,knowledge,and if there are problems it could save you a lot of headaches.
Plus you get to come west and drive home to camp along the way.
Have fun.
Frank

from mike olds @ FWC

"We do the deliveries and installs with our own employees. We will bring the camper to a location close to you for a fee and then do the install."

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Just having FWC install it for you is a good idea.They have all the tools,knowledge,and if there are problems it could save you a lot of headaches.
Plus you get to come west and drive home to camp along the way.
Have fun.
Frank
Yep! A good excuse to take a road trip. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom