Sierra Fall Color - September 2014

Great morning light, ski3pin. :) I wonder if the fall color is early this year? I haven't been down there this time of year...
Thanks for sharing.

Another fine report. First snow and you where there. Love the pictures with fog, snow and sun coming up.

Thanks for this, Ski3s. Autumn is my favourite season and these early colours and dusting of snow are really wonderful. I'm hoping it's what I'll get to see in about a week a bit further north. I, too, love the smell of snow on sage. Enchanting.

Thank you Ski. 2x another great trip.
Color just starting. Hope to get to see some .We plan to hit Heannen Lake soon for the cuts there.
There is usually great color there about this time of fall.

Enjoyed all the pictures.
Frank

Boy, those are all sweet sights for (smoke)sore eyes. :p
I really like the foggy morning shot with trees in mid-distance.

We're leaving on Friday to see my Mom and work out her assisted care under the guidance of my sister.
We had planned to have her fly out to be with us next month, but she's no longer capable.

The good news is: we are going back east to see her and other family. I'll be bringing a tripod and camera.
The bad news is: we are going to miss much of the East Side color this year.
Guess you can't have it all! Just be happy with the chicks you've got!

Thanks for sharing your tour of familiar haunts with us!

Andy & Susan

Thanks for the pictures Ski. I'm leaving this coming Sunday for the east side, will be there till Thursday and then make my way to the Rally. Should be a good week :)

Back
Top Bottom