Sink, Faucet, Stove, & Refrigerator From Ranger Ii

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Here we go again. These items were taken out of the used Ranger II camper we bought. Please see the photos. The stove is a two burner Wedgewood and the refrig is a three way Domestic. These, I believe were the appliances originally installed in this camper by FWC. We will give these free to a MEMBER of this forum that wants them and picks them up here in Pollock Pines.

Attachments

• sink-web.jpg
    sink-web.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 130
  • wedgewood-stove-web.jpg
    wedgewood-stove-web.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 126
  • refrig-one-web.jpg
    refrig-one-web.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 134
  • refrig-two-web.jpg
    refrig-two-web.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 136
We are working on a very old Four Wheel for a young couple that would benifit greatly from that refer as thier old two way is broken. I belive they are members on this forum. I would drive up there for them and I would also bring trading parts and pieces if you need any. And I will also have them contact you so that everyone is on the same page. Thanks. Marty

Hey Marty, they are welcome to the refrig (they have first claim to it) and any of the other items if they want to claim 'em. We just want the stuff to find a good home and maybe help somebody out.

We are working on a very old Four Wheel for a young couple that would benifit greatly from that refer as thier old two way is broken. I belive they are members on this forum. I would drive up there for them and I would also bring trading parts and pieces if you need any. And I will also have them contact you so that everyone is on the same page. Thanks. Marty

I am only a lurker, but you just scored big time points for your company when the time comes to buy. Talk about customer service. Pollock Pines isn't terribly far away, but it isn't around the corner either. Wow! I also love that you restore the older SOB (some other brand) campers for young folks just getting started. Amazing!

ski3pin, Thank you. I think that I can break away sometime this weekend if that is good for you. I have thier camper until late January so I am not in a rush. They are going to find it hard to belive what you just did for them. Marty
Bseek, Thank you for the compliment. The older refurbishment is sometimes a challenge but I must say it is also one of those wow look what we just did things. Have a nice night. Marty

Hi Ski,

I could use the faucet. I'm just down in Placerville. Marty, I have to come pick my fleet up from you by the 14th, if you don't need the fridge until then I could bring it when I pick my camper up. Just let me know. Pollock is only a 15 to 20 minute drive for me.

Hi Ski,
I could use the stove and am happy to pay you for shipping and the hassle of boxing it up. Let me know if you are willing to ship it and I completely understand if you don't want to. My zip is 80125...
Thanks!

Way to go folks! We're happy this stuff will get good new homes. Marty, you get the frig for the young couple. Rich, the faucet's yours. Jimjxsn, you get the stove with either Marty or I shipping it to you. Rich & Marty, we will work out getting the stuff down to Sacto. Anyone need a sink?

Hi Ski,

if you PM me your address and times that work for you I can pick the items up this week some time. I own my own Green Real Estate Brokerage in Placerville so I know the roads in Pollock pretty well.

My name is Connor and my wife and I are the "young couple" that have the old camper that marty is helping us to get road worthy again. I would like to say thank you for the fridge. I am very excited to get this camper back up to par so we can hit the mountains for a little camping.
Thanks again,

My name is Connor and my wife and I are the "young couple" that have the old camper that marty is helping us to get road worthy again. I would like to say thank you for the fridge. I am very excited to get this camper back up to par so we can hit the mountains for a little camping.
Thanks again,

Welcome Young,

I will be picking your fridge up tomorrow I think and getting it to Marty a soon as my camper is ready. We are also a young couple with an old camper. The camper is 20 years old and I'm 32 so at least I've got the camper beat :)

Connor, glad you can use the frig. Marty, I went ahead and shipped the stove to Jim. Rich should be by today to pick up the faucet and frig.

Hi Guys,

Connor your fridge is safely in my garage and will be delivered to ATC shortly. Marty I'll bring it down when I pick up or sometime this next week if I get a chance to swing through and pick up the rest of my cushions for re-upholstering. Ski, it was great meeting you, thanks for the materials and the great stories. I hope to bump into you around town again or out in the backcountry!

Rich

Hi Guys,

Connor your fridge is safely in my garage and will be delivered to ATC shortly. Marty I'll bring it down when I pick up or sometime this next week if I get a chance to swing through and pick up the rest of my cushions for re-upholstering. Ski, it was great meeting you, thanks for the materials and the great stories. I hope to bump into you around town again or out in the backcountry!

Rich

Thanks for grabbing that and shooting it over to marty.
Young,

No Problem Young,

I dropped it off a couple of days ago so it's safe and sound in the capable hands of the ATC crew. I picked up my camper which I had them reside and re-roof as well as some other odds and ends. They did an incredible job and went above and beyond the call of duty in working on my camper. There customer service is unmatched anywhere. I will post some pictures of my old camper that looks brand new thanks to ATC shortly.

Good luck with your project.

Rich

Young Couple, you are going to be pleased with the job the ATC crew is doing for you. Rich, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!

Back
Top Bottom