Site Updates

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
When I first created this site the idea was to just publish my own articles and photos. Then I added a forum and the community started to grow. As user contributed content became more important to the site, I wanted to transition all site areas to community-centric software packages. A couple of months ago I completed the gallery part. I have just finished the remaining sections by making the articles and site home page user contributed as well:

Articles

The idea behind articles or "places" as I like to call them is just to create a database of things to see or do while traveling in the West. Eventually I will be adding address and GPS coordinate fields so that all entries can be plotted on maps so we can "Wander the West" online.

Site Home Page

The site home page now reflects user contributed content from various site sections. It's a little rough now and I will be making improvements.

There are certainly bugs somewhere in all of this, so as usual, please let me know!

Thanks!

I think it's great! Very nice layout and it's nice to see a section that combines all the most recent threads.

Back
Top Bottom