Sliding Front Window and Boot

I have used the cab to store extra supplies, including bread. Last year I left the window between the cab and camper open overnight. While we didn't have any bugs to worry about, we did have a squirrel or chipmunk pay us a visit.

We heard it scampering around the next morning and found telltale holes in our hamburger buns in the cab. We searched the truck and never found whatever it was, but thankfully it got out because I didn't find any more damage or have offensive smells.

I have thought about an inner tube and will have to give it a try!

My 2005 Hawk with the slider leaked badly. I installed the solid window and haven't had any problems sence. As for the boot, its' hanging in the garage next to the old window. I didn't like the boot, it rubbed the paint off of the camper.

If you are looking for a slider and boot I will be happy to part with the one I have.

Squatch said:
My Eagle has the removable window. In this pic the dealer (Non 4WC) had it in backwards!

Fits in the frame at the bottom and 2 little flip latches hold the top. It opens from inside the camper.
Thanks for the photos. I'm not sure if FWC offers the removable windows anymore. I didn't remember seeing it on the order form.

Back
Top Bottom