Smooth Aluminum Color suggestion

Merika

We will be ordering a Granby this week. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 with granite crystal metallic (dark charcoal) paint. I can’t find any pictures of this truck with smooth aluminum metallic charcoal siding. I’m trying to decide between the charcoal or black camper. I think if the charcoal aluminum was a close match to the truck it would be a great match. If not maybe the better contrast with the black siding would look better. Any thoughts?

Charcoal on charcoal would be dope. There's a couple photos of Tacomas floating around that can help. Here's a flat bed model that should give you an idea.

IMG_7523.jpg

Although not your color truck, here's an example of a contrast combo we decided on (silver F250 w/ charcoal metallic FWC).
Black or charcoal, either would both look pretty awesome on your truck color. Good luck! :)

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 798
Here is our smooth side Hawk on our cement color Tundra:

Attachments

• campertruck.jpg
    campertruck.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 299
Thanks everyone for your input on color choices. We finally pulled the trigger and went with black diamond plate aluminum. Had thought it was only offered on the Project M builds but dealer told us about it and shared a pic of a Hawk with it. It’s going to be awesome! Bummer is waiting until late spring 2021 for it.
Thanks again—-Mary N

Pumped for you! We have a black ram 3500 and are still debating between the black diamond plate vs charcoal. Send us photos when you get it!

Back
Top Bottom