solar wire ceiling location

cbphotog

I have an '09 Hawk that I'm trying to install a solar panel on the roof. I located what looks to be the solar wires under the forward cabinets (see pic), so I'm pretty positive it's pre-wired. I called FW and talksx to Shaw in the service dept, and he said the wires should come out to the far left of the forward wood board on the ceiling above the bed. I can't find any evidence of wires or junction box there, and I am hesitant to dig around too much lest I destroy the ceiling. Anyone have experience with the location for these wires? I remember seeing some pics on the forum regarding this, but darned it I can find them again....

Attachments

• IMG_4099.jpg
    IMG_4099.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 119
I have a 2011 Eagle and the wiring is in the photo attached...under the lift board.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 157
Cbphotog

Can you PM, e-mail both myself and Terry Budd here at FWC, or call us with your camper serial number ?

stan@fourwh.com terry@fourwh.com

We should be able to look up the solar wiring location in the roof for you, and provide measurements.

Your camper probably does not have a junction box accessible from the inside of the camper.

Stan

Definitely no junction box like the one pictured (that would be nice!).

Stan, I will shoot you an email with serial number....Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom