Sold 2001 Four Wheel Camper ( Grandby Pop-up) $5,000

Hardwood960

[SIZE=14pt]Sold for real this time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We bought the shell model and customized it to maximize storage and comfort. It accommodates two people and one 45 pound dog comfortably but would be tight for more.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]This camper fits an 8 foot bed. It was made for the Ford truck with 49 inches of clearance from the pickup bed to the over the cab. So it will work on any 8 foot truck without putting a subfloor under the camper. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]It has been stored in my barn either on the truck or on a storage cart when not on the road.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]The inside finish is varnished oak with Formica surfaces on the counter top, table, and top of refrigerator.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]We replaced the floor covering with Armstrong tiles.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]I have used marine grade appliances including[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Two burner Princess stove top.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dominic 3.1 cubic foot compressor 12 volt/120 volt refrigerator with freezer. I have added two cooling fans behind the refrigerator. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Shurflo water pump with demand faucet. No sink, just use a basin.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]StatPower Trucharge 12 volt 10 amp Battery charger[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Sony stereo sound system. AM FM Cd player, aux in for satellite radio.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]LED lights under the over window cupboard.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]2 fluorescent lights in ceiling.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]4 shelf wardrobe cupboard[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]2-24”, 1-14”, 1- 6” deep shelves for kitchen storage[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Hinged front book shelves next to the bed[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Hinged bedding storage box[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Two seats with cushions[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Table large enough for two dining or one sewing machine.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Fantastic Fan over the bed[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Curtains [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Thermal Pack[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Xantrex 600 Prowatt inverter[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]12 volt and 110 volt receptacles[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]The flexible walls are hapalon. I have sealed all the seams around the windows with Seam Seal for boats.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]2 deep cycle batteries (three years old)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Yakima tracks and bars[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Screen door[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Safety assist handle next to the door[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]8 foot awning on passenger side[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Folding steps on driver side and left back to ease loading canoe[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]20 lb. horizontal propane tank.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]130 watt solar panel and Morning Star controller and meter[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]115 volt twist lock shore power connector[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Front and back exterior gas struts to ease roof raising.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]2 portable jacks to load and unload the camper.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We sleep on a select comfort air mattress that we will be moving to the new camper, so you will need a mattress. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We can discuss delivery.[/SIZE]

More pictures can be seen at Craig's List
http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/rvs/5724825431.html

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 207
  • 07 s.jpg
    07 s.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 193
Thanks Stan, You delivered this camper to us. We are looking forward to our new camper in September.
We will build a similar interior in the new shell. Looking forward to the Windows and rear Door. If you had not made those changes we would be keeping the present camper.
Thanks again.

Hi,
There as been some questions about putting an AC unit into a Four Wheel Camper.
I followed some earlier ideas from Wander the West.
I use the smallest AC unit I can find at a big box store. It has to be able to be powered by a Honda I2000 generator, for Boon-Docking.
Mine needs 13 amps which is fine. Then you need a plywood frame to keep the AC unit from falling out of the window.
I made the frame to be a tight fit. You place it in the top track and then into the bottom track. The opening for the AC window also needs to be a close fit. I put mine on top of the table and slide it into place. Before I build the table I used a wooden spacer. The ends are shaped to the curved corners of the window. The condensation drains to the outside.
Pictures are on the Craig's Listing at the end.
https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/rvs/5724825431.html

Back
Top Bottom