SOLD - 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4WD

0976claxton

Hey guys - I'll be posting this on craigslist, but wanted to post here first since the truck is set up for a four wheel camper (with the exception that I removed the bolts and wiring for my new truck).

2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab (very clean condition)

Engine: 4.7L. 151K on the odometer, ready for another 150K. This engine runs excellent and has been religiously maintained. Timing belt/water pump completed at 133K by Asian Auto in SLO (October 2013). New spark plugs less about 2 months ago. Volant Air Intake (cleaned two months ago). Flowmaster exhaust (I personally can't stand it, but you may love it). Oil has just been changed for the new owner. Needs a new battery...it started slow this morning in cold weather.
Transmission: 4WD, automatic. Never had an issue. Shifts great.
Suspension: New Bilstein 5100 shocks installed January 2014. 1.5 inch lift in front to level truck.
Firestone Air bags installed about 2 months ago for the four wheel camper.
Tires: Almost new Cooper AT3 265/70/R17 (Load Rated E). Purchased July 2015 from Tire Store in SLO. Maybe 4K miles on them.
Rear End: Had pinon bearings replaced at 110K by American Gear in SLO (April 2012). Apparently this is a common issue on these trucks, so I'm told.
Body: Great shape overall. Never been in an accident. Clean title. Minor scratches on back quarter. Minor ding on bumper. Other minor marks on paint from 10 years of use (normal stuff). Headlights restored with recent detail work last week (November 2015). I've removed all the labels off the body too.
Windshield: 2 minor chips that have been repaired and hardly noticeable. Wipers are in great condition.
Bed: Line-X, 3/8" holes drilled for 4 wheel camper eyebolts (not included), hole drilled on sidewall for Attwood three prong adapter (not included). I have a pad (surfboard traction pad material) that is adhered to the tail gate to save my knees. I'd remove it, but the new owner may want it too.
Interior: Non-smoker. Fantasic shape. Previous owner had a small cirgarette hole in the backseat. Truck has just been completely detailed (300 bucks!) so the new owner can start out new as I did.
Stereo: Kenwood Excelon with bluetooth microphone mounted near the sun visor. Stock speakers.
Campershell: (I WILL POST PHOTOS WITH IT ON, AS SOON AS I CAN). Leer 100XL. This shell alone cost me $2,500 bucks new. The color is silver sky metallic (Paint color code: 1D6 Grey) and matches the truck perfectly. This is a premium camper shell with the following added features:

- Remote keyless entry (very nice feature!)
- Track for Roof Rack
- Thule towers and bars
- LED Strip light (excellent lighting)
- No Leer logo on the window
- DC plugs for tailgating, camping, etc.
- front glass is removable, allowing for access to the cab
- black/dark grey interior carpet

Overall, this has been a fantastic truck and has never let me down. The reason for selling is that it's just not enough power for me anymore. I bought the four wheel camper from a member on this site back in July and it's just not safe for me to have the camper on, and tow my boat up any of the local grades around my area. I have recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax and need to sell off this truck.

Photos are all saved here:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/133219607@N04/ae9wh6

I will update the photos once i find someone to help me put the camper shell back on. The truck looks awesome with it on, but not as good as the four wheel camper. :)

ASKING PRICE: $16,999

Please email directly (not through Wander the West): jon.m.claxton.generic@gmail.com

A few more notes: This ad will be removed once the truck is sold. No low ballers (please). No trades. Cash only.

Back
Top Bottom