SOLD - 2007 FWC Eagle Shell $6,750 - Updated pictures in the post

super doody

My family has outgrown our Eagle camper. I bought it used about 2 yrs ago. The Eagle was built for a second generation Tacoma with deeper bedsides so it should fit all Tacomas. Its a very basic shell model without any major modifications which makes it super light at 530 lbs (less wear and tear on the your truck, better offroad capabilities, etc). If desired, a person can easily buildout the interior for a fully customized camper without paying +$10K price tag. The pop up material is a great shape and completely water tight. Here are the specs:

-2007 Shell Eagle Shell Model
-Roller over couch.
-Comes with almost brand Rieco Titan jacks (as the previous owner didn't have them)
-Wired for Solar
-Hidden storage compartment on the driver side.Perfect for tools and two piece finish poles
-Upgraded aluminum plate on the camper for turn bucket eyelet with grade 8 hardware
-Only 530 lbs per FWC sticker

Price: $6,750

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim ,
I am interested in buying your eagle camper if it is not sold already: please contact me at Julie 916 708-9579 . please leave a time you can be reched if my phone goes to voice mail. and my email is :
fishyfrost10@gmail.com.
Thank you for time.
Julie

Mia2222227722222 said:
Hi Jim ,
I am interested in buying your eagle camper if it is not sold already: please contact me at Julie 916 708-9579 . please leave a time you can be reched if my phone goes to voice mail. and my email is :
fishyfrost10@gmail.com.
Thank you for time.
Julie
HI Julie, I just sent you an email. Yes, the camper is still available.

Hi there,
If Julie does not buy it and If still available I am interested as well.
thanks,
randyweiss@truckeefire.org

Julie,
Would you take $6000 cash & meet me in Bakersfiled (285 miles). I am in Flagstaff, 500 miles from Bakersfield. How does it mount? I have tie downs for a regular camper, will they work?

Thanks,
Dan
basket_dan@hotmail.com
nine two 8 six 99 four 075

Back
Top Bottom