*SOLD* 2007 Hawk for sale

Chukar Hunter

SOLD
Extended cab over pullout queen bed. Furnace with digital thermostat. Water heater with outside shower. 3 way fridge with freezer. 2 burner stove. Roll over couch. 4 corner mechanical jacks.
Original owner, have only used once a year for the last few years so time to let it go. Everything works perfectly. Will post more pictures when l can get some in the daylight. Very good condition
Asking $12,000
Virginia City Nevada. Can deliver local free and further for a charge
Call or text 775-741-1675 KIMG0551.jpegKIMG0534.jpeg

Hi - I'm definitely interested. Can you DM me along with some more pics?

thanks!
-bill

Chukar Hunter said:
Extended cab over pullout queen bed. Furnace with digital thermostat. Water heater with outside shower. 3 way fridge with freezer. 2 burner stove. Roll over couch. 4 corner mechanical jacks.
Original owner, have only used once a year for the last few years so time to let it go. Everything works perfectly. Will post more pictures when l can get some in the daylight. Very good condition
Asking $12,000
Virginia City Nevada. Can deliver local free and further for a charge
Call or text 775-741-1675
attachicon.gif
KIMG0551.jpeg
attachicon.gif
KIMG0534.jpeg
Got some pictures today in the daylightKIMG0046.jpegKIMG0049.jpegKIMG0051.jpegKIMG0054.jpegKIMG0057.jpegKIMG0055.jpegKIMG0058.jpegKIMG0060.jpegKIMG0062.jpegKIMG0047.jpeg

I have gotten a few messages that I was not able to reply to and lost the numbers so if you did not hear back from me I am sorry and yes the camper is still for sale. Please reply to the number on the listing text or call is the best way to contact me
Thanks
Rich

I spoke to you yesterday... did the person call you letting you know they are coming for your Hawk?

Thanks,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom