*SOLD* 2010 - Four Wheel Camper Hawk - $3,300

PNW Guy

Advanced Member
Standard FWC Hawk with:
  • Full kitchen (stove, faucet pump, etc.)
  • Super fan
  • Upper/lower beds
  • Propane Heater
  • Cooler (not fridge)
  • Newer Marine battery
  • 4 standard rico lifts

The exterior rear clip with dinged by a tree branch, but it works fine (priced right). Really clean interior with upgraded LED lights. The roof is waterproof and the pop-up canvas is in excellent condition because I use the special cleaner every time I use the camper. Could use a cleaning but otherwise I keep it covered. I can upload photos but remember that this system is kind of a nightmare. So feel free to contact. Not tire kickers please. I haven't advertised locally but think this will go fast in my area.

Also, for anyone interested in a full truck and camper purchase. I have a F150 4 door 4WD with air bags on the back to lift the camper as high as one desires. I'd be willing to sell as a package.

Attachments

• camper2.jpg
    camper2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 389
Sooo refreshing to see a reasonably priced used camper.

One person giving another an affordable chance to have their own, dreamed of, adventures. There's something good to be said for that and I hope it serves you, PNW Guy, well in the future.

Best of luck to you.

klahanie said:
Sooo refreshing to see a reasonably priced used camper.

One person giving another an affordable chance to have their own, dreamed of, adventures. There's something good to be said for that and I hope it serves you, PNW Guy, well in the future.

Best of luck to you.
Great price, but kind of think seller got screwed..

Oh dear, my bad for the OP.

I have no idea of the circumstances surrounding the sale, nor want to, though I could imagine some of it may have been less than happy. It's not that hard to dream up such a scenario, hence my comment about consequential values other than monetary.

I don't get the screwed sentiment. Indeed, I feel it's uncalled for, but then I suppose perspective is a lifestyle choice. To each his own.

Going, going, gone!
That price was unbelievable regardless of the reason for selling.
Congrats to the new owner on your score!

No doubt OP had his reason for selling at that price. Who knows, maybe he made money on the deal? Not sure how..but I've seen weirder things before!

Advmoto18 said:
Going, going, gone!
That price was unbelievable regardless of the reason for selling.
Congrats to the new owner on your score!

No doubt OP had his reason for selling at that price. Who knows, maybe he made money on the deal? Not sure how..but I've seen weirder things before!
I hope so.. seeing as a 2002 is currently listed for 7750.. and a 2009 Eagle was listed for 9500 and sold (maybe for less).. a 2010 Hawk for $3300 was waaaayyyyyy underpriced..

Back
Top Bottom